- 7th CASEE Conference: “The Role of Life Sciences in Europe’s 2020 strategy”, May 22 – 24, 2016, USAMVBT - Banat University Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Timisoara
Further information will be available in September
- 6th CASEE Conference: “Latest Trends in Bioeconomy in the Danube Region”, May 24 – 26, 2015, Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra
- ICA Rectors and Deans Forum 2015, 22 and 23 October 2015, Educating the Young Professionals to Feed the Planet and Provide a Sustainable Energy Supply, to be held in Milan in association with the EXPO2015. The ICA General Assembly will be held on 21 October. Details to follow.
- ICA-EDU Colloquium "Educating Life Science Graduates Fit for Europe", 15 and 16 April 2015, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (BOKU)
- The Donau Rectors' conference 2014 was held in Belgrade in November 2014.
- ICA Rectors & Deans Forum The 2013 ICA Rectors and Deans Forumhas been held on 30 and 31 October 2013 at Ghent University. The focus of 2013's Forum is the Engagement of Life Science Universities in Supporting the Growth of the Bioeconomy – addressing the social, environmental and economic implications.